Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tell this story

            Not bad for a first timer. I thought to myself as tepid blood slowly crept down my hand. Adrenaline was pulsing through my veins. I did it; I murdered the monster, in which I call my mother in law. After 5 years of indignation my animosity took over, I couldn’t control it. Now I’m here, leaning over a lifeless human with a vibrant wine red stream oozing constantly, enclosing the still body. Satisfaction over powered me. My yearning was finally fulfilled and as ecstatic as I was, I knew this had to be a secret. I was alone in this; and I was full of rapture. Calmly I began to draw her to my truck. Soon I was on my way traveling toward a graveyard. In no longer than 12 hours, Mrs. Montgomery was going to be put into the ground after 80 years on this earth. But she wasn’t going to be buried alone. No, she was going to be resting on top of my deceased nightmare. Planning is key in this type of situation. After harsh digging, I tumbled her into the hole. Along beside her, was my axe. She’s lucky she got even that. Carefully I put the desert arid dirt back into place. The next morning, no one would even notice someone was there.
            “Ashley, you’re home!” exclaimed my husband.
            “After a tiring day.” I replied.
            “Where have you been?” he questioned. “You haven’t answered any of my calls.”
            “I was taking care of some business, dear.”

No comments:

Post a Comment